Suspension and Steering Repair in Holland and Zeeland, MI
The steering and suspension system of your vehicle manages road grip and handling. Also, it enhances the safety and performance of your automobile. A good steering and suspension system enables the driver to maneuver safely and provides a comfortable ride while minimizing noise, vibrations, and bumps. As a key element in the suspension system, shocks and struts must be in top condition. Worn shocks and struts harm the way your wheels contact the road and may lead to dangerous swaying, hydroplaning, and poor handling and holding.
Usually, it’s recommended to get your steering and suspension system inspected every 50,000 miles, or whenever your vehicle manufacturer has recommended. If you notice signs of problems, you should have the system checked sooner.
Symptoms your shocks and struts may need service:
- Uneven or unusual tire wear
- Noticeable bounce or wandering
- Shaking or excessive vibration in the steering wheel
- Uneven or unusual tread wear
- Excessive noise when traveling on bumpy road conditions
Our expert technicians will:
- Remove and replace worn shocks and struts when needed
- Inspect shocks and struts for problems
- Inspect the entire steering and suspension system
Have your steering and suspension system checked regularly by our professionals here at Westside Service, and avoid costly damage to your vehicle and tires. We will provide a complete inspection and if necessary, provide shock and struts replacement of the highest quality. Contact us today to book your next service appointment.