Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection in Holland and Zeeland, MI
Westside Service offers exceptional Holland and Zeeland auto repair services. We offer comprehensive auto care in Holland and Zeeland, including pre-purchase vehicle inspections.
When considering a purchase of a used car, we highly recommend having the vehicle inspected by professionals, before you sign on the dotted line. Pre purchase inspections at Westside Service are performed by highly skilled technicians, certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). We will send you an electronic copy of the inspection results, and our friendly service advisors will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and to discuss any issues we may find during the inspection. With the prices of used cars at an all-time high, it’s prudent to protect your investment. The cost of a pre-purchase inspection is a small price to pay for the peace of mind that comes from having the facts and up-to-date information about the condition of the vehicle. If we find issues with the vehicle, you can use this information to negotiate a better price, to ask the seller to fix the problems before selling the car, or to decline the purchase if it turns out that the vehicle has serious problems.
Used car can be a great choice, but it is a significant purchase, that’s why we recommend professional pre purchase inspection – modern cars, full of sensors and electronics, have grown too complex for the do-it-yourself inspection. Professional level code scanners cost thousands of dollars, and knowing how to read the codes, and where to look for additional information, requires training and experience that only comes from working on the cars day-in-and-day-out.
Any professional mechanic shop should be able to provide you with a pre purchase vehicle inspection, though at Westside Service we hope you will choose one of our auto repair shops in Holland or in Zeeland. At Westside Service you will find not only technical excellence, but friendly service advisors as well. We can work with, sedans, subcompacts and compacts, pickup trucks, hybrid vehicles and SUVs – and we work with domestic, Asian and European vehicles as well. Pre – purchase vehicle inspection at Westside Service covers:
- Research of vehicle’s repair history in a national database that holds repair records of millions of vehicles
- Scan of the on-board computer for stored trouble codes ( even if no warning lights are illuminated)
- Radiator and cooling system check for cracks and leaks
- Inspection of belts and hoses for damage, cracks, and signs of wear/aging
- Brake inspection – we check brake pads, calipers, inspect rotors, and check quality of the brake fluid
- We also check fluid levels and quality of the fluids
- We check the vehicle for leaks: transmission fluid leaks, power steering fluid leaks, brake fluid leaks, coolant leaks, and oil leaks
- Shocks and/or struts, and overall suspension check
- We check tires for uneven tire wear, and age related damage, as well as check tire pressure
- Hybrid vehicles only – high voltage battery inspection
- Vehicle test drive see how it behaves under real world/real traffic conditions
So when you are considering purchase of a used car, we invite you to bring it to Westside Service in Holland or Zeeland for a professional pre purchase inspection. We offer online appointments on our website or simply call the shop of your choice to make an appointment.