To our loyal customers, we wanted to update you about our efforts during this uneasy time. We are open for business and operating normal business hours during the concern of the Coronavirus. We have been monitoring the Coronavirus updates from WHO and the CDC and are doing our best to adhere to their suggestions at slowing the spreading of this virus. We are doing all in our power to keep our facility open so that we can keep your car on the road. The health and well-being of our customers, employees and surrounding communities are our utmost concern. If you have vehicle concerns or need maintenance and are concerned about the virus we have:
- A drop off box and after hours secure key pick up box available for your needs.
- We have call to pay options so you can pay from the comfort of your own home.
- If you have any concerns about leaving your home, we would be happy to pick up your vehicle from your house, and return it to you when the maintenance or repairs are complete.
- Our waiting areas and facilities are cleaned daily and sanitized well.
- Our technicians will wear disposable gloves while working on the interior of your vehicle.
- We will sanitize your steering wheel and all used door handles as an extra safety measure.
We pray you remain healthy, and for those affected, we pray for a speedy, complete recovery.
The Westside Service Team